Union Health Member Services Online (MSO) is provided by Queensland Teachers' Union Health Fund Limited ABN 38 085 150 376. Your use of the service is subject to your agreement to these terms and conditions. Please read carefully before you register.
- These terms and conditions apply to every person who uses the service.
- Only the member in whose name the membership is held can change membership details.
- Persons aged 16 years and over are able to make their own privacy decisions.
- MSO is unavailable if your membership has been suspended.
- Union Health is not liable for errors or omissions to the service and does not guarantee that it will be available to users at all times.
- Claims made via online services will be paid in accordance with legislation and the our Fund Rules. Members will be required to reimburse Union Health for any claims found to be in breach of the Fund Rules.
- Where continued inappropriate use of the online services platform is detected, Union Health may remove the individual’s access to these services.
- To the extent permit by law, Union Health will not be liable for any damage or loss, whether direct or consequential, to any person as a result of using MSO.
- Union Health may terminate the MSO at any time.
Password & security
- You will receive an email confirming the registration online and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password.
- There can only be one password per membership.
- You’re responsible for all activities that occur under the membership.
- You may share access details with another person however Union Health accepts no responsibility for transactions processed by another person.
- To prevent unauthorised access, we strongly recommend that you:
- Keep your password secure and protected
- Keep only one record of your password
- Keep your record of your password separate from your member card
- Do not tell any unauthorised person your password
- Do not allow any unauthorised person to watch you login to the site or hear your password
- Log out as soon as you have finished using the service
- You must immediately notify Union Health of any unauthorised use of your membership online or any other breach of security.
Changes to terms and conditions
We may change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online, so please read these terms and conditions each time you log in.